No subject

Tue Jan 15 14:41:49 EST 2013

length equal to the number of cells in the model, assign my colors, and
then display.  The problem I'm having is with the ExodusIIReader data
structure.

1) I understand the ExodusIIReader is, well, a reader -- it will generate
the data blocks, it's not actually representing the data.  But I don't get
how to access at the generated data.  Say I have a single block of elements
called 'hexes' with cell data 'stresses', how do I access that cell data in
the programmable filter?

2) Where should I insert the new array of rgb colors in the filter output
so that I can display them?  (Answering 1 may answer this equation).

Thanks,

Mark

--14dae9340deb32f5a104d721f8ec

g to use a programmable filter to apply colors to an ExodusII data set.=A0 =
What I&#39;d like to do is to use some of the cell data arrays to calculate=
 the rgb colors I want to apply, and then insert them into the data set for=
 display.<br>
 href=3D"http://www.paraview.org/pipermail/paraview/2012-February/024097.ht=
ml">http://www.paraview.org/pipermail/paraview/2012-February/024097.html</a=
rray with length equal to the number of cells in the model, assign my color=
s, and then display.=A0 The problem I&#39;m having is with the ExodusIIRead=
er data structure.<br>
generate the data blocks, it&#39;s not actually representing the data.=A0 B=
ut I don&#39;t get how to access at the generated data.=A0 Say I have a sin=
gle block of elements called &#39;hexes&#39; with cell data &#39;stresses&#=
39;, how do I access that cell data in the programmable filter?<br>
r output so that I can display them?=A0 (Answering 1 may answer this equati=
v>

--14dae9340deb32f5a104d721f8ec--