No subject

Tue Jan 15 14:41:49 EST 2013

After that the figure is displayed in ParaView.
The problem in that: after figure's rotation in ParaView, the program stiff=
ens
and refuses to do something. What do I have to make to correct this problem?
P.S. I have very powerful video adapter, a problem not in it.

.

--_----------=_13624138261400425

 />I put the server with attribute' --multi-clients';<br />I connected to t=
he server the client of ParaView and the client <br />PVpython;<br />From P=
Vpython I cause cone=3DCone () and Show ();<br />After that the figure is d=
isplayed in ParaView.<br />The problem in that: after figure's rotation in =
ParaView, the program stiffens and refuses to do something. What do I have =
to make to correct this problem?<br />P.S. I have very powerful video adapt=
er, a problem not in it.</p>