[Paraview] pqMultiSliceView bug?

Michael Reuter reuterma at ornl.gov
Thu Jan 10 13:02:46 EST 2013

Hi,

     I'm using the new pqMultiSliceView in our C++ application.
Everything seems to work fine except when I use the information from
GetSliceOrigin(). It always returns (0,0,0) even when the
sliceOffsetOnAxis in the sliceClicked() signal shows the correct slice
location on the particular axis. I can create an origin vector using the
normal vector from GetSliceNormal() (which is correct), but I think
GetSliceOrigin() should return the right thing.

Thanks,

Dr. Michael Reuter
Data Analaysis and Visualization Group
Neutron Data Analysis and Visualization Division
Oak Ridge National Laboratory

Office: 1-865-241-7216
Fax: 1-865-574-6080
Email: reuterma at ornl.gov