[Paraview] ParaView from git, make fail on OpenSUSE 12.2

Yumin Yuan yumin.yuan at kitware.com
Wed Jan 9 13:49:06 EST 2013

Paraview's superbuild is supposed to pull and build all the dependencies.
Checkout the nightly-superbuild script to see what are enabled on the
linux dashboards

http://open.cdash.org/viewNotes.php?buildid=2757649

Also here is the info about the released paraview binaries:
http://paraview.org/Wiki/ParaView_Binaries

HTH,
Yumin