[Paraview] Linker error with OpenMPI 1.6.2

Bruno Santos bruno.santos at bluecape.com.pt
Tue Jan 8 12:29:39 EST 2013

Hi Yumin,

Not wanting to hijack this thread, the quick answer is this: the core of
the modifications I needed to make were mostly due to using MSVC 2008
Express and because I didn't have a compatible FORTRAN compiler installed.

I'll reply in higher detail on another mail with the subject "Unofficial
development builds of ParaView 3.98.0 for Windows based on SuperBuild".

Best regards,
Bruno