[Paraview] on how to set up an Amazon EC2 AMI instance to run ParaViewWeb

Gorman, Gerard J g.gorman at imperial.ac.uk
Sun Dec 29 19:48:51 EST 2013

Hi

I have been following the docs on “"How to set up an Amazon EC2 AMI instance to run ParaViewWeb”. There seems to be a few details missing. What AWI instance is used for this example - am I right in thinking that these instructions only apply to the GPGPU instances cg1 and g2 on EC2? Also, I was also trying to get this working on a t1.micro instance for testing purpose so I can make some of my mistakes on the free tier. Has anyone got this working with a VirtualGL style solution?

Cheers
Gerard