[Paraview] Blog: matplotlib View coming in ParaView 4.1

Marco Nawijn nawijn at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 10:39:27 EST 2013

Dear Cory,

I am seriously impressed! I cannot wait to check it out and play around
with it.

Now I have only two wishes left :). For those who are interested:
  1. I would like to be able to dynamically update (e.g. add timestep)
Paraview without
      blocking the user interface. Use-case for me is to allow immediate
correlation between
      simulations and physical tests (aerospace certification testing)
  2. More feature rich annotation of points and cells. Same reason as
above. I would for example