[Paraview] Configurating the output for 2 monitors

Léo Pessanha leonardopessanha74 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 09:29:21 EST 2013

I am using windows

I solved the case with  2 monitors in the same gpu usig the parameter
GEOMETRY in the cave.pvx configuration file

Now, i have two desktop machines, one of them controls the main
screen(wall) and the other one controls the monitor in the floor

Creating a L-Shape

How can i set the display environment in this case using windows?

Should i have paraview compiled in order to do this type of configuration?