[Paraview] Configurating the output for 2 monitors

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Tue Dec 3 22:13:12 EST 2013

> Should i use -tdx=2 and -tdy=1?  When i do that i get 2 windows  superposed,
> in the same monitor and i can't move them, they are both green and i get the
> message error

You should indeed be using this (if I understand what you're trying to
do). You;d need another machine for the client in that case. Also you
need to set display environment for each pvserver process such that it
uses the correct monitor (assuming you're on Linux). Refer to
http://paraview.org/Wiki/Setting_up_a_ParaView_Server#Using_a_Tiled_Display

Utkarsh