[Paraview] Session Manager with Apache front-end - session.map

Bogdan Daqui Herrera bdaqui at simscale.de
Thu Dec 5 15:15:17 EST 2013

Hi Seb,

Sorry, my description was a bit cryptic. What I essentially wanted to
do, is add a Proxy from a data reader to the Pipeline tree.

I found a work-around for this, by using the addProxy method from
vtkweb-all.js and specifying as parameters the pipeline-browser and the
new proxy. This however meant exposing the method outside its closure,
if I understand correctly. Is there a better way to do this perhaps, for
adding a Proxy to the pipeline-browser?

Kind Regards,
Bogdan