[Paraview] how to use 3 gpus on one server with paraview?

Burlen Loring burlen.loring at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 13:21:20 EST 2013

run the client(paraview) on your workstation and the parallel
server(pvserver) on your 3 gpu rendering system. so for your rendering
system you need to configure 3 X11 screens one for each GPU. When you
start your servers you use DISPLAY environment variable to select the
screen and GPU for each server.