[Paraview] Changing the quick camera view tool buttons

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Thu Dec 5 10:52:19 EST 2013

Up on the toolbar there are a set of 6 buttons to set the camera view quickly (+-x, +-Y, +-Z). Is there a way to change what those do? Currently the -Z button puts the orientation like this:

^ Y

With Z coming out of the screen

The views into the data I really need (to match up some other data in another program) is

+-----> X

with +Z pointing into the the screen.

Is there a way to change this? Without compiling paraview from source? I know I can simply use the mouse to rotate but it is nearly impossible to get the Z axis exactly orthogonal to my screen.

Thanks
Mike Jackson                            BlueQuartz Software
Help:                                dream3d at bluequartz.net