[Paraview] Delaunay2D

amir amir amiramir12345 at outlook.com
Mon Dec 2 19:38:27 EST 2013

Hi All:
I have a problem with Delaunay2D filter projection plane. I have a 3D data of tumor, and I want to apply the Delaunay2D filter to three slices of the 3D data. Each slice will be in one plane. For the slice lying in XY plane everything is good (as the projection plane of the Delaunay filter is XY by default). However, for the other planes Delauany2D only returns a set of dots and not a surface.
Changing to choose best fit for projection plane does not help. One solution that I have found is to first rotate that plane into XY, do the delaunay transform and then rotate back, but does any body have a better solution? Am I doing something wrong?
Thanks,