[Paraview] Gauss points

Marios Mavros mavroui at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 01:26:50 EST 2013

Hi Burlen,

Your example was really helpful to understand many thing about the xml
format and I want to thank you about that, but I still have some questions.

1. What the numbers 0 4 8 12 (line 24) represent?
2. What the QuadratureWeights are all zero (line 37)?
3. In your example there are 4 cells with 4 Gauss points in each cell. In
total 16 Gauss points. If I want to assign to each Gauss point one value of
stress or strain how I have to write those 16 values in xml format. Can you
please sent me an example with this information?

Thank you very much

Marios