[Paraview] [EXTERNAL] extract CTH parts (UNCLASSIFIED)

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Tue Aug 27 10:44:16 EDT 2013

> Interactively
> viewing the data, all of the timesteps are valid -  is there a memory leak
> or something similar that's causing the renderer to hose up?

I'll try to do some profiling to see if I can reproduce this. In the
mean time, can you try turning off display lists, i.e. turn on "Use
Immediate Mode Rendering" from the Settings Dialog's "Render View"
page? If that doesn't help, also try turning off "Use Offscreen
Rendering for Screenshots" from the same dialog.

Utkarsh