[Paraview] Paraview Benchmark and IceT timings

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Thu Aug 22 18:05:22 EDT 2013

There are some internal measurements taken, but I'm not sure there is any
way to get to them without hacking on some code.

You might be able to get a rough estimate of where the time is taken by
playing with the input a bit. If you put a small number of large polygons
on each process and force compositing on, that can give you an idea of the
time to do (mostly) just compositing. Conversely you could load in a
smaller number of polygons and turn compositing off.

Not sure if that helps...

-Ken