[Paraview] Script to save avg value in an array

Rakesh Dhote rpd.toastmasters at gmail.com
Fri Aug 9 09:53:43 EDT 2013

Hi Utkarsh,

Please find the sample results file in the zip folder for the first 3 time
steps. You can load the state to find the expression for stressxx
 (calculator1) and strainxx (calculator2).

I would like to integrate the stress and strain separately over the whole
domain at each time step and save it in an arrays to plot the average
stress and avg. strain over time.
Later I would like to plot the stress-strain relationship.

Please let me know how  to do it in Paraview.