[Paraview] exporting selection labels to an SVG as editable/movable text-objects

Dr. Roman Grothausmann grothausmann.roman at mh-hannover.de
Wed Aug 14 10:36:45 EDT 2013

Dear mailing list members,

Is it somehow possible to export selection labels (created with the Selection
Inspector) to an SVG as editable/movable text-objects? When I use Export Scene
from the File-menu the labels are not exported. When I save a screenshot, they
are exported but of course cannot be edited/repositioned.
Or is there any other way to display labels to polydata points (from point data)
such that overlapping labels can be avoided or manually repositioned? I found
many vtk*label* or vtk*text* filter but none seems to do this from what the
description says.

Any help or hints are very much appreciated
Roman

--
Dr. Roman Grothausmann

Tomographie und Digitale Bildverarbeitung
Tomography and Digital Image Analysis

Institut für Funktionelle und Angewandte Anatomie, OE 4120
Medizinische Hochschule Hannover
Carl-Neuberg-Str. 1
D-30625 Hannover

Tel. +49 511 532-9574