[Paraview] Unable to display points and lines

Pieter Barendrecht p.j.barendrecht at student.tue.nl
Tue Aug 13 10:34:18 EDT 2013

Is this due to the difference between points and vertices? I found a page (http://paraview.org/Wiki/ParaView/User_Created_Plugins) which mentions the conversion of points to vertices, but I'm having some problems with compiling this plugin. Are there any other methods resulting in ParaView visualizing the points and lines from my .vtu file (attached to the previous mail)?

Pieter