[Paraview] ParaView Memory Usage

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Mon Aug 12 09:34:39 EDT 2013

What file format was this? Xdmf? You're correct, typically, if a user
chooses to load only a certain array from the reader's properties panel,
that should be same/simlar to opening a file that does not have any of the
other arrays. There may a bug or things specific to the reader that may
preclude that.

Utkarsh