[Paraview] Animate Camera Interpolate Position - does this work?

D Conklin dconklin at neo.rr.com
Tue Apr 30 21:01:03 EDT 2013

All,

I'm very confused about animate camera using Interpolate Camera Position.

Here's a simple test case - open bake.exo.

Zoom in to one corner of the geometry

Set up animation add Camera, Interpolate

Set keyframe at 1st frame as Copy Current Camera
Set keyframe at last frame as Copy Current Camera

Step thru animation - keyframes are ignored.

I am stumped - any ideas?  I have a part which has significant
deformation - I want to zoom into a critical region and follow it as the
structure deforms.

Thanks

Dennis