[Paraview] Programmable Filter from Text Source prevents loading saved state

Michael Garba gmt2027 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 21:00:11 EDT 2013

Hi Sebastien,

The nightly binary gives the same error. However, I have recently
observed that the error does not occur if the 3D-view is closed before
the programmable filter is added.

At the moment, Paraview only appears to crash when there is some actual
output from the programmable filter - in earlier attempts to restore
state, it would crash even without any output. I am starting to doubt if
these two problem are connected.

Thanks,

Michael