[Paraview] How to display the cellNormals as vectors?

pieter at redpanda.nl pieter at redpanda.nl
Tue Apr 16 08:10:54 EDT 2013

Hi Pat, Berk,

Thanks for your replies. Displaying the cellNormals works fine now, but I
still can't select the normals computed in my Python script from the
dropdown menus in the Glyph filter.

I uploaded the relevant .VTU file to my web space, you can find it at
http://redpanda.nl/Out.vtu (look for the data named "Normal", it has X, Y
and Z components).

Could you take a look at it?

Best,