[Paraview] ParaView 3.98.1: Problems with Space Navigator

Nenad Vujicic nenadus at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 11:03:06 EDT 2013

Dear Dave,

Thank you very much for the patch's link.

I've just tried it with v3.98.1 release sources and after I made very small
change in it, SpaceNavigator started working perfectly! Patch referenced
NeedsAnalog (vtkVRSpaceNavigatorGrabWorldStyle.cxx Ln 55) and AnalogName
properties (vtkVRSpaceNavigatorGrabWorldStyle.cxx Ln 71-78) which are not
available anymore directly. After I masked off these lines, everything
started working great.

I posted review to http://review.source.kitware.com/#/c/8374/ too. I
haven't tested with current master repository sources, but I believe they
should work fine too (after above changes are applied), because there were
no larger changes as I saw.

Thanks,
Nenad.