[Paraview] Plot selection over time

Hedieh Ebrahimi hedieh.ebrahimi at amphos21.com
Mon Apr 8 03:53:45 EDT 2013

Hello all,

I have a question. Is there anyway to draw the result of a filter over time.
I have a programmable filter which is giving back one number for each time
step and I like to draw this over time, but the plot selection over time
will not do this for me.

I know I can use Excel of course, but is there anyway to pass an array
which is the result of the  filter just before the "Plot Selection Over
Time" on data set to it and then draw this using paraview?

I mean having filters in order of following:

1.Dataset
3. Python Calculator
4.Plot Selection Over Time

Thanks