[Paraview] Oculus Rift

Aashish Chaudhary aashish.chaudhary at kitware.com
Thu Apr 4 12:16:11 EDT 2013

Hi Stephan,

The currently we assume that screens are fixed in space and therefore
supports, systems like caves, walls etc. I think it will be easy to
implement
(or update the code for HMD). If there is an interest we could support it
technically by providing you info on current implementation over emails.

Thanks,