[Paraview] Oculus Rift

Nikhil Shetty nikhil.shetty at kitware.com
Thu Apr 4 09:23:17 EDT 2013

Hi Stephan,

There is a CAVE module in PV but I'm not sure how good it should be for an
HMD. Long ago I had written PVJuggler module which enables PV for Immersive
environments using VRJuggler. VRJuggler can be configured for HMD. So it
should work but I havnt tested it on the RIft (still waiting for it to show
up at my door :) )

-Nikhil

On Thu, Apr 4, 2013 at 4:06 AM, Stephan Rogge
<Stephan.Rogge at tu-cottbus.de>wrote:

> Hello,****
>
> ** **
>
> we’ve just ordered an Oculus Rift device and can’t wait to get our hands
> on it. Until we can dive into this immersive experience we wonder whether
> OR is supported by ParaView / VTK? Before we start to think about adopting
> VTK-code pieces we would like to know if anybody else is preparing PV for
> the HMD.****
>
> ** **
>
> Cheers,****
>
> Stephan****