[Paraview] PV-3.98-RC binary error

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Mon Nov 19 10:40:35 EST 2012

There is fix to be included in next release candidate that could
potentially address this problem (we are seeing segfaults on some linux
platforms during initialization). I'd suggest waiting for the next release
candidate and giving it a try. I don't think it has anything to do with
your installed Qt since ParaView binary packages it's own Qt.

Utkarsh