[Paraview] Plot probe value over time

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Tue Nov 13 07:55:13 EST 2012

The simplest way to do what you want is to use the "Probe Location"
filter to specify the point in space you want to sample values onto,
then use "Select Points On" to make a selection of that filter's
output. Finally apply "Plot Selection over Time".

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer
21 Corporate Drive