[Paraview] Plot probe value over time

Zenker, Dr. Matthias Matthias.Zenker at erbe-med.com
Tue Nov 13 03:14:55 EST 2012

Hi Utkarsh,

I'm afraid I don't understand what you mean. The string "select points" does not figure in the User's Guide. AFAIK I can select a point only if it is a node. But I would like to probe the temperature at a point which is located between nodes, so I need to interpolate. The interpolated temperature should be plotted over time.
So my question: How do I do that?

Thank you for a further explanation,

Matthias