[Paraview] I can't read a binary 'raw' data image file

Robert.Atwood at diamond.ac.uk Robert.Atwood at diamond.ac.uk
Tue Nov 6 10:21:57 EST 2012

Thanks, that NRRD is good to know about as a workaround, though I also used MHD in the past.

But correctly interpreting the zero-indexed array dimension is a start, I can see some snail shell now

Ideally, the best case would be to have the HDF5 reader to read the HDF5 files that we propose to use to store data in the extremely near future. First I need to just understand what Paraview can really do for our data