[Paraview] I have a working module I'd like to contribute

Fred Nugen noojon at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 10:25:32 EST 2012

I have a generalized ArrowGlyph filter which allows for
independently resizing the arrow shaft thickness, head
size, etc. It fills this request (and also some of my own):

http://paraview.uservoice.com/forums/11350-general/suggestions/450560-glyphs-scale-only-the-arrow-length-instead-of-the
(also http://bit.ly/SKAn30)

Can I email it to someone or upload it somewhere and have
someone else add it to the project? I don't know how, and it's been
weitten for two years; time for someone else to take it over.
(It works for me, and apparently I don't have time to learn how to
submit it. Also, I don't have the knowledge to check the code for
consistency with standard practices, whether/how to include it as
standard in Paraview, an externally-downloadable module, etc., etc.)

Background: I paid JB to write a module for me to generalize the
Arrow Glyph. It is debugged and working.

- Nooj