[Paraview] VTK legacy file format supported?

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Tue May 22 20:14:01 EDT 2012

Hi Valdo,

ParaView can definitely be used to visualize tabular data. However, very
few people use the VTK file format for that - in fact that example is the
only one I have seen and it was created for the VTK book a long time ago.
If folks feel like they want to use the VTK format rather than CSV and
such, we can fix this issue.

-berk