[Paraview] Can't open any file after paraview crashed

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Thu May 3 17:09:43 EDT 2012

Something is corrupted in his .config/ParaView/ParaView3.14.1.ini
file. (Or  %APPDATA%\ParaView\ParaView3.14.1.ini on windows).

Copy that to something else, and have him reload the data.

Comparing the new one ParaView generates to the corrupted one should
show what exactly got corrupted.

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer