[Paraview] build error with boost and additional questions

burlen burlen.loring at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 16:35:17 EDT 2012

Hi Utkarsh,

If we don't explicitly enable the bridge on the server side, and user is
making use of client from the KW binaries, will it crash if a file type
associated to the bridge is opened?

do you think that the PV binaries c/should be built with the default
build options, to reduce incompatibilities? but also maybe to improve
the cmake coverage?

Burlen