[Paraview] VRPN Problem

Christian Wohlschlager Christian.Wohlschlager at jku.at
Mon Mar 12 02:42:04 EDT 2012

** Reply Requested When Convenient **

Dear Nikhil !

Sorry didnt tell you what the exact error message was:

on the client side ( pvserver loaded )
after loading the *.pvsm state file

vtkVRStyleTracking::GetOutProxyNProperty
Proxy ( RenderView) :Not Found
vtkVRStyleGrabNUpdateMatrix::GetOutProxyNProperty
Proxy ( RenderView1) :Not Found
Proxy ( CutFunction) :Not Found
Proxy ( CutFunction) :Not Found
Segmentation fault (core dumped)

thank you

christian

Christian Wohlschlager
JKU Universität Linz
Altenbergerstr.69
4040 Linz
Austria

>>> Nikhil Shetty <nikhil.shetty at kitware.com> 3/9/2012 4:52 PM >>>
Hi Christian,

On Fri, Mar 9, 2012 at 2:01 AM, Christian Wohlschlager