[Paraview] trying to compile plugin pv-meshless and pv-common

Biddiscombe, John A. biddisco at cscs.ch
Mon Mar 5 03:10:46 EST 2012

you have compiled paraview with hdf5 serial, you need to use hdf5 parallel. sorry. (rerun ccmake in paraview build dir and turn on hdf5 enable parallel). If you are using system hdf5, then you need it compiled with parallel support.

Don't wipe any build directories, it takes too long to rebuild everything from scratch.

I'll add this stuff to the wiki so the next person doesn't have the same trouble (though I thought it was already there for the hdf5 stuff)

JB