[Paraview] Howto read files with a numerical extension that are not a timeseries?

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Wed Jun 20 10:48:04 EDT 2012

In the file open dialog, simply select the files individually (by
opening by the "tree") and ParaView will open the files separately.
Since  you are creating your own custom applicaiton, look at
pqLoadDataReaction. You can create your own implementation for the
same that creates a separate reader for every file in the list no
matter how the user selected the files (as a group, or individually,
as I suggested).

Utkarsh