[Paraview] Getting camera/view data in c++ filter

Alex Rattner Alex.Rattner at gatech.edu
Wed Jun 13 15:59:19 EDT 2012

Hello,

I have been working on a c++ paraview filter and would like to modify
output data based on the camera view direction/location. For example, I
may want to highlight data closer to the viewer and remove far away
data. Is it possible to access some of this information (like camera
location, view direction, etc.) from a filter? I've seen some
information on accessing this data in python, but I want to get it in a
compiled c++ filter.

Thank you,
Alex