[Paraview] Paraview v 3.14, GradientOfUnstructuredDataSet1, vorticity

Ricardo Reis rreis at aero.ist.utl.pt
Thu Jun 7 06:44:58 EDT 2012

On Wed, 6 Jun 2012, Andy Bauer wrote:

> Hi,
>
> This filter is a bit confusing to use (along with being poorly named since
> it works with image data, rectilinear grids, etc.). When you choose the
> Vorticity it returns the vorticity instead of the gradient field. When you
> select Q criterion it returns q criterion in addition to the other gradient
> quantity. It's on my radar to clean this up but I haven't gotten around to
> it yet.

Ah, now it's clear :), thx

  best,

  Ricardo Reis

  --

  PhD/MSc Mechanical Engineering | Lic. Aerospace Engineering

  Computational Fluid Dynamics, High Performance Computing, Turbulence
  http://www.lasef.ist.utl.pt

  Cultural Instigator @ Rádio Zero
  http://www.radiozero.pt

  http://www.flickr.com/photos/rreis/

  contacts:  gtalk: kyriusan at gmail.com  skype: kyriusan

  Institutional Address:

  Ricardo J.N. dos Reis
  IDMEC, Instituto Superior Técnico, Technical University of Lisbon
  Av. Rovisco Pais
  1049-001 Lisboa
  Portugal

                       - email sent with alpine 2.00 -