[Paraview] Fwd: Changing volume during animation

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Thu Jan 26 11:21:37 EST 2012

Hmm, on the Animation View, switch to "Sequence" (or "Real Time") mode,
then you should be able to use the "TimeKeeper - Time" track to decouple
animation from data time (insert an Annotate Time source and an Annotate
Time filter to see the two). However, it doesn't appear to be working in
3.12.

Please file a bug report.

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.