[Paraview] Plotting line over time

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Tue Feb 28 09:58:11 EST 2012

That's what I would use to get an animated 2D plot overtime.

The tricky part will be finagling the values from the csv file into a
selection that can be plotted. For that I'ld probably resort to a
python programmable filter that extracts a different row from the
input table for any given requested time.

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer
21 Corporate Drive