[Paraview] PV 3.14 Linux crashes when trying to open a file

Richard GRENON richard.grenon at onera.fr
Thu Feb 23 07:37:40 EST 2012

Hi Gena.

When I launch PV 3.14 Linux from a terminal, it crashes again when I try
to open a file but I get this error message:
> Cannot mix incompatible Qt libraries
Is there a Qt library missing in the PV 3.14 binaries and is PV
searching for an old one installed on my Workstation ?

But I have no problem with the previous Linux version version PV 3.12,
and selecting in the menu "Help -> About" shows that this is the same Qt
464 version in PV 3.12 and in PV 3.14.

Best regards.

--
 Richard GRENON