[Paraview] @executable_path when deploying custom plugins for OSX

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Mon Feb 6 19:26:34 EST 2012

fixup_bundle is a cmake 2.8 feature that internally just runs
install_name_tool on Mac like you are considering doing manually.
I believe it is only tied the install target but I might be wrong on
that, ask on the cmake list.

See the ParaViewPlugins.cmake and Superbuild/CMakeLists.txt for how
our plugins get the install target hooked in.

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer
21 Corporate Drive