[Paraview] Paraview-web

Sebastien Jourdain sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com
Fri Feb 3 09:46:49 EST 2012

Hi Anand,

For the C++ code, it has to be a ParaView plugin. And as part of that
you will have to load the ParaView (c++) plugin from your ParaViewWeb
(python) plugin with a command similar to that:

import paraview
paraview.simple.LoadPlugin("/.../libYourParaViewPlugin.so", False)

Moreover, such type of initialization where you load a bunch of
plugins can be automatically setup at the startup of PWServer. But
this is just a matter of deployment setting.

Seb