[Paraview] Paraview-web

Anand Kulkarni anandk at eptive.com
Fri Feb 3 09:12:29 EST 2012

Hi,

For Paraview Web, if I have to extend the capacities of paraview using plug
in for server side render, we can write scripts and put that under plugin
folder of PW.plugins correct! Can these scripts be written in Python as well
as c++ ? in case of c++ do I need to have any compiler or enable something
on paraview web / vtk wrap ?

I didn't had success in putting a cpp file and access it thru Paraview
Plugin using JS, however Python files work fine. Am I doing anything wrong?
Let me know the pre-requisites for C++ paraview plug-in.

Please help.

Thanks,
Anand