[Paraview] ParaView thinks that it does not have a wind blade reader

Sohail Shafii ssshafii at ucdavis.edu
Thu Dec 20 20:08:48 EST 2012

Thanks. Please take your time.  If there any other problems with this
reader then feel free to consult me.

1) typically I make a separate build directory for VTK or ParaView. The
test I ran looked for "../../../../vtkData" or something like that, so it
seems like the test executable has to be four directories deep. So I guess
there is a common parent to the data folders and paraview, not sure what
this parent would be or if there is a reference for this hierarchy.

2) I guess in this case I would have to experiment when I do make the
switch to the newer VTK