[Paraview] Reading DEM files

deb otrov at hush.ai
Wed Dec 19 16:14:28 EST 2012

Hi Aashish,

Attached image looks correct. I attached the same rendered by qgis (gdal) and also 2-page PDF file describing the dataset, provided by DLR

I'm not creating this data, but use it ready made.
If by missing band information you think about gaps in dataset, then that's as expected, and it's roughly explained in PDF attachment.

Looking forward to your gdal/ogr readers :)
That would be quite a feature in ParaView.

Thanks