[Paraview] Reading DEM files

Aashish Chaudhary aashish.chaudhary at kitware.com
Wed Dec 19 14:02:14 EST 2012

Hi Deb,

Initially I thought you are using SRTM Vector but your dataset is SRTM
Raster, which is fine, its just that I have to use my vtkGDALRaster reader
to read the data.
Attached is the image that I generated using my reader and VTK. Does this
look right to you?  Now for some reason your dataset had missing band
information. Are you creating this dataset? I think its about time
I need to get these two readers into VTK / ParaView.

Thanks,