[Paraview] ParaView thinks that it does not have a wind blade reader

Andy Bauer andy.bauer at kitware.com
Fri Aug 31 14:49:31 EDT 2012

Thanks for the files. I think the best place to put the reader files would
be for VTK/IO/Geometry for vtkWindBladeReader and make a new directory
ParallelMPI to put the vtkPWindBladeReader in. If you want to get this into
VTK and ParaView faster I would suggest that you push your VTK branch to
gerrit and then I can do a review. Otherwise it will probably have to wait
2 or 3 weeks before I can get to it. If you do push it to gerrit for review
you can add me as a reviewer.

Andy